Word for Mac 2011 basics
Download this .pdf tutorial and get an introduction to the tasks and features you will use most often in Word for Mac.
Inside this course:
Word is a powerful word processing and layout application, but to use it most effectively, you first have to understand the basics. This tutorial introduces some of the tasks and features that you can use in all documents.
Before you begin
1. Create a new blank document
2. Explore the Word user interface
3. Navigate through a document
4. Select text
5. Format text
6. Copy, paste, and drag
7. Change the document layout
8. Save a document in a new folder
Quick Reference Card
More courses available at Microsoft Office Training.